- Participating in the moment is the same as using the moment for revelation of yourself.
- Spiritually speaking, attempting to achieve freedom FROM something is the same as not wanting what that thing is revealing about yourself.
- Everything we do in order to be free puts us under more laws, which is more captivity.
- Your nature is your future. Your consciousness is your future.
- The Creator ceaselessly acts upon creation in order to ceaselessly perfect creation.
- The existence of limitation is necessary in order to transcend limitation. The obstacle is the doorway to new possibilities.
- Genuine spiritual freedom is not about making yourself into something new, but instead -- through willingness and letting go -- to be made into something new.
- The question "How do I find freedom?" implies that there is something in the way, blocking you from freedom. There is nothing real in the way. The only thing in the way is the mind's description of freedom and the subsequent question of how to find it.
- The courage to be free is the courage to accept what is true. The courage to be free is saying "Yes" to the revelation of limitations, imperfections, yourself as-is.
- The self that wants to surrender cannot surrender. Surrender happens in tandem with revelation, and not by interfering with what is revealed.
- Our task is to be the direct recipient of Higher Truth, as opposed to believing through flattering ourselves that we are the source of truth.
- Compassion comes with acceptance of revelation, the realization that everything that is revealed exists in all.
- There is no step on the spiritual path that is separate from any other step. Thought is what creates time and separation. The entire path is where you are.
Starting Over / New Beginnings