- Relationships are a mirror.
- What we look at in life, even physically, stirs in us something spiritually.
- Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.
- We experience moment to moment the revelation of our own consciousness.
- Relationships are intended to continue to help us develop the capacity we have to act as the vessel of revelation.
- The purpose of a relationship is to take us on a journey into and through our own consciousness.
- No relationship with any other human being can be any more complete than we are in our understanding of ourselves.
- This life is not a race to win but a school for our higher education.
- There's no such thing as a bad lesson.
- Our solutions do not work in bringing about a change to our consciousness.
- The last thing we know about the person who just triggered us is that they are in pain.
- It is our God given right to know intimately the interior world of the human being that we are with in that moment.
- Freedom from something isn't the answer, and neither is freedom to something. We have to ask ourselves what is our freedom for?
- The purpose of our life is to enter into a conscious relationship with the Creator of this life.
- We must be willing to do the tough work of examining ourselves.
- Humiliation has to do with being the ground out of which something new and true can grow.
Starting Over / New Beginnings