- Discussion of Guy's album, Secrets of Being Unstoppable
- If we could measure joy and contentment over time, we would see that people actually have become more and more discontent. Even though we have more today, we are less fulfilled. Why do we run after more of what didn't make us happy in the first place?
- It's a paradox that the more we do to make ourselves happy, the more fearful we become, either from achieving and then having to protect what we get, or by never achieving what we set out to do.
- We have been captives to the mindset that abundance is a drive-through program, that all we need to do is name what we want, think about it every day, and then drive through McBundance.
- We don't understand that we already have within us the magnificence of the lion, the meekness of the dear, the stamina of the ram. Imagination about a better life begins with fear, a sense of inadequacy, and the misplaced belief that I can complete myself with all of the qualities I'm already bestowed with.
- True abundance is, for example, walking outside on a beautiful Fall day and seeing there's no separation between you and what you are looking at. Life is meant to reveal what is already within you.
- Imagination and visualization are a necessary part of life, but only for practical purposes. If your sense of self depends on the outcome of what you have imagined, stress enters into the moment and you defeat yourself.
- Resistance doesn't change anything -- it keeps in place the level of self that believes it can change through imagination. Wake up to the self that says, if I suffer now I'll be happy later. Exchange the resistant self for the practical self that works in the present to take the necessary steps to ensure true change.
- Learn to separate facts from fear. Do what is within your power and refuse to do what it is not. While it may be a fact that you're in xyz situation, it is fear that says there is no way out.
- Learn to ask, is this serving me or stealing from me? If the answer is stealing, then drop it and endure the thoughts that tell you otherwise.
Starting Over / New Beginnings