- There is no difference in the way men and women suffer, just differences in what we suffer over.
- We have false ideas about what our life is about and for, which results in a lot of fighting with life that produces constant pain.
- The root cause of fear, anxiety, doubt has to do with valuing ourselves according to how others see us. For women, this may be worrying about how we look and what people think of us. For men, this may be worrying about accomplishments, being in charge, feeling responsible for others.
- We're intended to discover more about ourselves through our relationships.
- As we get older, there is a natural and beautiful maturation, a natural letting go. There is nothing ugly about aging unless you resist it, which causes your body to respond with rigidity and discomfort.
- We need to be able to look at our lives as they are, not as what we don't want them to be.
Starting Over / New Beginnings