- Our sense of self is intimately tied into a body of reactions that are derived from our lower nature.
- In order for us to discover our true possibilities we need to first let go of who we think we are and the nature that knows itself through only a very limited set of emotional reactions.
- Real life is never adversarial, it's ministerial.
- We always reach to correct the world outside of us instead of realizing the one within us.
- Our task is to awaken to who and what we are so we can fulfill our true purpose.
Starting Over / New Beginnings