- Discussion of Guy's book, The Essential Laws of Fearless Living
- From a spiritual perspective, we are a jack of all trades and master of none.
- A human being who seeks to master what they love and follows their love all the way to the end is rewarded by no longer needing to be known as having mastered what they love.
- If you crash into the same situations again and again it must mean that you're not there to see when you're about to crash.
- Our experience of life is a 100% reflection of what we value the most in each moment.
- Your attention is one of the greatest gifts you've been given.