- Discussion of Guy's audio album, Being Fearless and Free
- Our lives are intended to be a constant process of discovery.
- We're given the fantastic capacity to create and imagine -
- but it's only part of the story, and we suffer from its incompleteness.
- If I want to see change in the world around me it has to begin with me.
- Any fear, anger, worry, or stress comes from a mistaken perception of the moment.
- The nature which says "I need money to be strong" actually empowers poverty because it can never be satisfied.
- We're too busy trying to become something to see that the universe has already given us everything.
- Negative states are never practical.
- Resistance to the disturbance IS the disturbance.
- You will no longer be a fearful person when you die to the part of you that loves fear.
Starting Over / New Beginnings