We invite you to enjoy all the features this site has to offer. However, we require that you abide by certain rules to keep things running smoothly and ensure maximum benefit for all.
Failure to abide by these rules can result in immediate termination of access to this site, without refund or recourse.
- Do not share your logon passwords and user names. Our system is designed to detect this immediately, and suspend any account where more than one person signs on using the same username and password.
- Do not reprint, republish, repost, or otherwise distribute or transmit content or images presented on this site. Downloading is easy, but just because you may be able to copy our content doesn't mean you own it. Unauthorized use of or copying of our content, trademarks, and other proprietary material can subject you to civil or even criminal liability. Please don't violate our copyrights.
- No advertising, trading of goods or services, or other commercial use is allowed. No bulk email, junk mail or spam, chain letters, or repeat postings of the same message is permitted anywhere on the forums.
- Please use your own name when posting to the discussion forums. Do not impersonate anyone else.
- Treat other subscribers with courtesy and respect when posting messages to the discussion groups. No unnecessary name calling or abuse toward any subscriber is allowed.
- Please avoid shouting (using all capital letters) in the discussion forums.
- Do not use vulgarity, obscenity, profanity, ethnic slurs, hate speech, or sexually explicit language, or harass, abuse, or threaten other subscribers in the discussion forums. Do not libel or defame others.
- When you post content in the discussion forums, you permit this site to display and distribute the content, and to use it for advertising and promotion. You grant to this site the complete, perpetual, but non-exclusive right to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, translate, distribute, sub-license, etc. the content in whole or in part, throughout the world and universe, on a royalty-free basis. We reserve the right to edit or remove postings in the discussion forums. Persons posting messages in the forums are solely responsible for their content.
Copyright and Trademark Law
All editorial content and graphics on this site are protected by U.S. copyright and international treaties and may not be copied or re-used without the express written permission of this site, which reserves all rights.
Limitation of Liability
THIS SITE PROVIDES THE INFORMATION, SERVICES AND PRODUCTS ON THIS WEB SITE "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND. YOU ALSO AGREE THAT THIS SITE SHALL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY CONTENT FOUND ON THE SITE FORUMS AND THAT YOUR USE OF THIS SITE IS DONE AT YOUR OWN RISK AND THAT YOU WILL BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGES TO YOUR COMPUTER OR DATA THAT RESULTS.
ALL EXPRESS WARRANTIES AND ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT OF PROPRIETARY RIGHTS ARE HEREBY DISCLAIMED TO THE FULL EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. THIS SITE DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE USE OR PERFORMANCE OF THIS WEB SITE WILL BE TIMELY, UNINTERRUPTED OR FREE OF ERROR, OR THAT THIS WEB SITE OR ITS SERVER WILL BE FREE OF VIRUSES. IN NO EVENT SHALL THIS SITE, ITS OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, AGENTS AND EMPLOYEES BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOSS OR INJURY, DIRECT OR INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES, OR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER ARISING FROM THE USE OR PERFORMANCE OF THIS WEB SITE OR FROM ANY INFORMATION, SERVICES OR PRODUCTS PROVIDED THROUGH THIS WEB SITE, EVEN IF THIS SITE HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. IN THE EVENT THAT APPLICABLE LAW PREVENTS THE EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR CERTAIN WARRANTIES, SUCH EXCLUSION DOES NOT APPLY TO YOU TO THE EXTENT LIMITED BY LAW.
It's Free and Simple to Join
There's no charge to join our affiliate program, and signing up takes all of two minutes. Click here to sign up!
Getting Started is a Snap!
We supply all the tools for you -- emails, links, banners, everything. Plus, we handle all the fulfillment details, like order processing, shipping, billing, and customer support. All you do is send visitors our way - then we take it from there.
Commissions & Tracking
We pay 45% commissions on every purchase you refer. That's right, when you send Joe over to our site you earn 45% commissions on his first purchase, his second purchase, his 5th purchase, on and on and on for as long as we can identify him as your referral.
But what if Joe doesn't purchase something on his first visit? No problem, because the moment he clicks one of your tracking links, we are tracking him as your referral from that point on. And don't worry yourself about tracking, we use industry-leading tracking technologies, including cookie-based tracking, IP tracking, and even Flash cookie tracking. What are those you ask? Think of them as a techy way of saying, "super-reliable, top-notch tracking!"
How & When Do I Get Paid?
Ah yes, good question... We pay our affiliates by the 15th of each month. For each payment cycle we tally up all of your unpaid commissions that have passed our 30-day clearing period. (That's to allow time for any customer returns.)
If your total commissions exceed $25, we issue you payment by either check or PayPal. If your total doesn't exceed $25, we just carry it over until you cross over that minimum threshold.
Frequently asked questions
Can foreign affiliates apply?
Yes! All affiliates are welcome in our affiliate program.
Why should I become an affiliate?
Because this is one of those rare win-win-win situations. You help Guy Finley's non-profit Foundation with its aim to reach others with these important ideas, you earn sizable commissions in the process, and you help others change their lives for the better. What could be better than that?