- Discussion of Guy's online workshop on 'Relationship Magic'
- Entering into relationships with a belief that the other person is responsible for our happiness
- Luster fades in the face of pain and then things fall apart
- The proper use of dissatisfaction
- Everyone is a mirror for us
- Unconscious demands we place on others
- Learning to use the differences between us for liberation
- Through you I discover myself
- Developing gratitude for exposed baggage
- Understanding our own pain
- Being passive to our own negative reactions
- Seeing yourself as you are and allowing another to be who they are
- The great mistake of not understanding the purpose of our relationships.
Starting Over / New Beginnings