- There will never be anything that we ever discover that was not already waiting in our consciousness to be revealed.
- Everything that is waiting to be discovered was made to be discovered.
- Whenever you have an impression of any kind, what you are really experiencing is your own consciousness.
- Part of boredom is the belief that one has already experienced every impression that is possible.
- How can a person not want to see what it is that they are seeing? Does not-wanting change the fact that you are seeing it?
- The resistance to seeing something about yourself is connected to the avoidance of the pain in the experience.
- When you are aware of the state of another person, it is because there is a corresponding resonance within you.
- The conflict and pain you feel when you see something you don't like is not outside of you.
- You can't outgrow yourself until you are willing to see and have the pure experience of yourself without interferring with that experience.
- The cost of freedom is seeing the pure experience of yourself without going along with the temptation to judge it.
- If you are not free to see, then you are not free to be what God made you to be.
- Real change usually occurs in the darkest, most difficult moments that you did not turn away from.
- "I want to see it all" is the interior prayer of the one who is interested in paying the cost for freedom. That prayer is always answered, no matter how many times we have resisted what we see. "I want to see it all." Then stop. Don't interfere. Keep it pure.
- Thinking about what you see blocks you from the pure experience of what is being revealed.
Starting Over / New Beginnings