If you do not see your question in the list below, please visit our Contact Us page to send us a message.
- I'd like to order by phone or mail. How can I do that?
- What are my options if I want to return something?
- How much will shipping cost, and how long will it take to ship my items?
- Which credit cards do you accept?
- How do I download my eBook, MP3, or MP4 purchases?
- How do I download purchases directly into my iPhone, iPad, and other mobile devices?
- How do I place my order over your web site?
- Is it safe for me to place my order over your web site?
- I'm ordering multiple items for my friends or family. Can the items be sent to different places?
Question: I'd like to order by phone or mail. How can I do that?
Answer: For phone orders, call the Foundation at 541-476-1200. For mail orders send to:
Life of Learning Foundation
PO Box 10
Merlin, OR 97532
Question: What are my options if I want to return something?
Answer: All items in our online store are guaranteed for 30 days from the date of purchase. Return at any time during that period for a full refund minus shipping charges. Please refer to our Returns & Refunds page for complete information on returns.Back to top
Question: How much will shipping cost, and how long will it take to ship my items?
Standard shipping is free on all orders inside the US. For foreign, first class or priority orders, shipping charges will calculate automatically in the shopping cart. Standard shipping can take 2-3 weeks for delivery in the US. Priority shipping usually arrives in 3-5 days.Back to top
Question: Which credit cards do you accept?
Answer: We accept Visa, Mastercard, American Express, and Discover.Back to top
Question: How do I download my eBook, MP3, or MP4 purchases?
Answer: To retrieve your downloadable order items you will need to login to the website and go to the My Downloads section of your Dashboard.
When you are in your "My Downloads" area, you will see a complete list of all downloadable items that you have purchased. You have two choices for accessing each item:
1) Click the green "View" link and you will be taken to a page on our website in which you can read, listen and/or watch the material immediately online.
2) Click the green "Download" link and your item will automatically download to your computer or mobile device.
If you have trouble downloading your items, please feel free to Contact Us for help.
Question: How do I download purchases directly into my iPhone, iPad, and other mobile devices?
Answer: To download your MP3, MP4, ZIP, and PDF files to your mobile device, you will need to go through a few additional steps depending on your device.
iPhone with iOS 13 and iPad with iPadOS:
For iPhones and iPads with iOS 13 or later (released in September 2019), you can now download MP3s directly without using a third-party app.
- Tap the download link or button and you will automatically be taken to Safari and shown the message "Do you want to download xxxx?" Tap "Download."
- In the very top right of the iPhone screen you'll see a small circle with a down arrow in it. Tap this icon and it shows you the status of your download as it's downloading. When the download is complete, you can tap it, and you'll automatically be taken to a screen where you can play or read your download.
- The downloaded file has now been stored in your "Files" folder, which you can access anytime from your iPhone's home screen.
All Other iPhones/iPads:
For all other iPhones/iPads you will need to first download a third-party app — we recommend "Documents" by Readdle.
- The first step is to go to the App Store, search for "Documents" by Readdle, install it, then open it. (Note: The first time you open the app, you will need to swipe through a few intro screens. You'll come to one that asks for your email address — you can select "Later" if you don't want to get emails from Readdle.)
- You'll end up on a screen called "Documents" with a bunch of icons. At the bottom you should see Documents, Services, Recents, Add-ons, and then a tiny icon for the Safari app. Tap the Safari icon.
- Next, long-hold on the download link or button for your item until a menu comes up and you can select "copy".
- Go back to the Documents app and at the top you'll tap inside the "go to this address" field and paste in the link you just copied. Then tap the blue Go button at the bottom of the window.
- On the window it should say "Save File" at the top and you can tap "Save" in the upper right. (You may get a window that says "Documents would like to send you notifications..." you can say "no" to this notice.)
- It may seem like nothing is happening, but the download should be underway... look at the bottom of the window for an icon that looks like a down arrow pointing into a horizontal line -- tap this and you'll be taken to the Downloads window and you should see the progress of the download.
- When it finishes, the file is now downloaded into your phone and you can tap the file to open it (note that if it's a ZIP file, it will take a few moments to unzip and then will create a folder with all of the individual files in it). You'll now be able to access your download anytime through the Documents app.
For Android devices such as Samsung Galaxy, Google Pixel, etc., typically when you tap the MP3 link you will automatically be prompted to download the file directly to your phone. Once the download has completed, you would then go to your home screen, tap on Apps, and navigate to where downloads are stored by default on your device. Here are some examples:
- For Samsung devices: Apps -> Samsung -> My Files
- For LG devices: Apps -> Tools -> Downloads OR Apps -> Tools -> File Manager -> Downloads
- For Google Pixel devices: Apps -> Files -> Downloads
Need More Help?
Please click here to Contact Us with details about the specific device you are trying to download to and we'll send you instructions for downloading!
Question: How do I place my order over your web site?
Answer: Placing an order on our web site is easy. When you find an item you wish to purchase, first select the format you wish to receive. For example, a book might have three different formats: Softcover, PDF eBook, and CD Album. After you select the format you wish to purchase, click the orange "Add to Cart" button.
After you click the button, the next screen you see is your "shopping cart." It holds all the items you wish to buy. You can remove items from your cart or change the quantities at any time.
When you're ready to pay for your items, click the "Proceed to Checkout" button that appears underneath your cart total.
If you do not already have an account set up, then choose "New Customer Checkout." You will then be directed to fill out your Billing Information, including setting a new Password. Then choose whether you would like to ship to your Billing Address, or to a different address. If you choose to ship to a different address, you will be directed to fill out a different shipping address.
Then choose your Shipping Method. Standard shipping is free on orders sent to locations inside the United States. Priority shipping is available only on US orders. Click the "Continue" button to go on to the next step.
Then enter your Payment Information (you can pay by Credit Card or via PayPal). After you have entered your payment info and clicked "Continue." Note that you can click on any of the previous steps again if you want to review or change any of the information you have entered. Finally, review your order and click the "Place Order" button when you are ready to confirm.
Your order confirmation page will now appear. If you ordered any downloadable material, you may want to keep the confirmation page open because it lists the links you will use to download your items. Download links will also appear in your order confirmation email.Back to top
Question: Is it safe for me to place my order over your web site?
Answer: Yes! Our shopping cart uses up to date SSL encryption technology to protect the information you transmit. You can tell for sure that the page is secured by checking for your web browser's security icon.Back to top
Question: I'm ordering multiple items for my friends or family. Can the items be sent to different places?
Answer: You have two options for sending items to multiple addresse: you can either place separate orders for each ship-to address, or you can Contact Us and we'll be happy to process your order for you.Back to top
If your question has not been answered, visit our Contact Us page to send us a message.