Talk 1: Wake Up and Witness the Ever-Changing World Within You
- The smaller the world you live in, the bigger your fears and worries!
Talk 2: Find the True Source of Fearless Love
- If every day is God's day, then what on earth has the power to ruin it?
Talk 3: Refresh Your Heart and Mind With the Taste of Timeless Love
Hoping for love ""to come"" is like standing in a field of wildflowers and feeling pain because you can't find any roses there.
Real love is life unfolding. Like gentle sunlight dancing through the leaves on trees, timeless love can only be seen and known by what it moves through and upon.
Talk 4: Discover Your Indwelling Source of Divine Strength
- Life is not happening to you, it unfolds as it does... for you.
Talk 5: An Unthinkable Revelation About the True ""Law of Attraction""
- Everything attracts to itself what it needs to succeed with its purpose for being in existence... and this includes whatever remains to be perfected within you.
Talk 6: Healing Yourself Begins With Helping Yourself to Higher Self-Knowledge
- He loves best, and most true...who knows himself through and through.
Talk 7: Anchor Yourself in the Truth That Sets You Free
- Hidden within and behind all that you see changing around you dwells a timeless, changeless order of being; our eyes but half-seeing, we perceive only the outline of life, and not what truly Lives.
Talk 8, Parts 1 and 2: Completing Yourself Starts With Connecting Yourself to Real Life: Commentaries on the Meditative Life
A meditative life is the natural outcome of awakening to what one has allowed (to take place) within oneself through a lack of higher self-awareness.
Unless and until we learn to love all of life -- no matter what it delivers to our door -- we will continue to want only parts of it, rejecting or otherwise despising the rest.