Talk 1: Three Words That Lead to Self-Liberation
- The only thing ever gained by allowing any psychological pain to tell you what to do about itself is... more of the same.
Talk 2: Relax Your Way Into Self-Realization
- It is impossible to want something out of any given moment and enjoy it at the same time.
Talk 3: Let Go of What's Useless and Walk Lightly Through Life
- Nothing can stop us from becoming new as long as we grow, daily, increasingly weary of dragging our old self along.
Talk 4: Free Yourself From the ""Anti-Change"" Factor
- No condition, in and of itself, is ever the cause of psychological pain; suffering of this kind is inherent in the level of consciousness that resists changing conditions instead of using them to change itself!
Talk 5: Fulfill Your True Purpose and Find the Power to Be Free
- The only thing we really ""win"" in any temporary victory over life, that's paid for by agreeing to be angry, aggressive, or otherwise ache, is this dark and unseen guarantee: We will live to fight another day but, for this personal ""prize,"" lose -- little by little -- the possibility of ever knowing a true and eternal peace.
Talk 6: A Three-Word Instruction That ""Guarantees"" Self-Awakening
- Welcoming the light of truth into our lives is the same as losing all that limits us.
Talk 7: Consent and Ascend, Defend and Descend: Agreeing to Be Made New
- Spirit serves those who serve it; Love comes to those who walk away from selfish acts. Kindness and patience flower only in the hearts of those who die to the cruelty of demanding that life give them what they want when they want it.
Talk 8: The Garden of Meditation: Learning to Attend to Life