Part 1: Recorded Live at Life of Learning Foundation
Talk 1: Choose to Live the Incomparable Life!
- There is only one way to make any real changes in your life, and that is by being different now!
Talk 2: Starting Over Is the Same as Being Fearless
- The only way to realize a ""happy ending"" in this life is to see, here and now, that what is always Beginning has no unhappiness in it that needs repair!
Talk 3: Outgrow Your Fears and Be Free
- Who you really are doesn't need protection from any event in life - regardless of how challenging - any more than a mountain needs a raincoat to get through a summer storm!
Talk 4: Walk Out of the Fearful World Called ""Wanna-Be""
- The Divine cannot transform what you've imagined yourself to be, any more than sunlight can make fruit grow on a painted tree.
Talk 5: Make the Leap That Liberates You From Any Limitation
- Limitations are illusions because they exist only for as long as we resist going through what we must to prove them as being so.
Talk 6: Tap Into the Unlimited Power You Have for Transforming Yourself
- Whatever is in our way, is part of the Way.
Part 2: Recorded Live at the Omega Institute
Talk 7: Feel the Touch of Fearlessness
- When you know that what you're looking for is what you already are - and not what you may become - you stand on the threshold of fearless living.
Talk 8: Build a Bridge to Your Own Highest Possibilities
- To realize the power of the present moment requires being in it, much as one must first enter a river to be carried along by its flow. And what is the nature of these living waters that can carry us to a life free of fear? (It is) the presence of a Timeless Intelligence that knows, regardless of how things appear... Everything is exactly as it needs to be, even as it moves towards what is always better.
Talk 9: Learn to Look Beyond Yourself and Be Free
- The secret source of most fear and suffering is being spiritually ""shortsighted.""
Talk 10: Make Space for Something New to Happen to You
- The clearer we can see that the only thing assaulting us in any given unwanted moment is our own negative reaction, the nearer we are to being released from this self-created captivity.
Talk 11: Reach for a Brand New Relationship With Life
- If we ever think to ourselves, more than once, that we hate what we're doing with our life...this means we would rather sit and hate our circumstances than act, as we must, in order to change them.
Talk 12: One, Two, Thee
- Choose to walk through whatever wants you to hide from your fears, and you walk through the door that leads to the fearless life.
Talk 13: Turn Any Dark State Away From Your Door
- Without you lending them an ""ear,"" the voices running through your head would be no harder for you to bear than is a breeze for the branches of a tree through which it passes without being hindered.
Talk 14: Welcome the Light That Makes Your Life Bright!
- Trying to change ourselves in order to please others -- so that we can feel temporarily whole for having won their approval -- is like cutting a flower into pieces so that it will fit into a vase.
Talk 15: The Wisdom and the Way to Be Fearless and Free
- Nothing we spend our lives struggling to take from this world has the power to grant us the one thing we long to possess above all else: our own nature.
Talk 16: An Invitation to a Meditation on Life Without End
- The real and secret value of self-discovery is the dawning awareness that there's no one there who needs to fear anything that's discovered.