- Discussion of Guy's album, Being Fearless and Free
- Fearful moments, while challenging, are an invitation to begin the painful but necessary possibility of awakening, so we come to understand the purpose of our existence on this planet.
- We think we should be able to control the world we're in, but we forget that we are creations first and then creators.
- Negative states are set up in us by our resistance to events, and then we allow them to be our guardians and guides.
- When we let fear tell us who to be and what to do, we've taken into us a dark state that doesn't serve us, it steals from us.
- Exercise: Stop, Drop, and Endure.
Starting Over / New Beginnings