Talk 1: Remember These 3 Words & Rise Above Negative Thoughts & Feelings
- Never give unhappiness any excuse, any consolation, any release, any hope, any purpose, or any voice. Always give unhappiness your awakened intention not to make its sorry condition your life.
Talk 2: Remember Yourself and Be Released From the Illusion of Limitation
- If we must dream, let us long for that life beyond ourselves; for who desires things already known, or otherwise imagined, in forms reconfigured from fantasies too well worn? Behold! It is the unknown life that calls to us from a desire untold--too distant and dark to be seen, but nearer to us than the very light in which we dwell.
Talk 3: How to Find a World Far Above Worries, Fears, and Doubt
- The one who finds the truth, the source of its path, and the footsteps that lead up and back to the living Light within oneself, has joy. For he has, at last, found and realized the true body of his own timeless being.
Talk 4: Your Divine Right to Make Any Dark Moment Fade From Sight
- Remember that all dark thoughts and feelings require our consent to punish us and that these negative states are, in themselves, literally nothing without the powers we grant them. Then, in this same bright moment of recalling the truth of ourselves, we are made the conqueror of what would overcome us!
Talk 5: 5 Simple Words Guaranteed to Dismiss Any Self-Punishing State
- Just as a swarm of flies that darkens the sky is swept aside by a single breeze, so too can the pervasive negative states that darken one's heart and mind be brushed away--if we will only dare to come awake to ourselves and ask that tormenting spirit a single question: Upon what is your authority based?
Talk 6: How to Let Go, Live Now, and Find Happily Ever After"" + Q & A
- To realize the power of living in the ""Presence moment"" requires entering into its flow; the nature of these living waters is a timeless intelligence that knows, regardless of how things appear...that everything is exactly as it must be in that moment, even as it carries within it the seed of a creation destined, at the outset, to become something further perfected.
Talk 7: How to Reclaim the Peace and Power of Your Immortal Self
- The smallest effort to remember the Divine, or even one of its timeless truths, connects you to a calmness whose power is in that secret strength found in all things deep.
Talk 8: 2 Special Secrets About Silence That Can Help Set You Free - Parts I & II
True silence doesn't have intelligence--it is intelligence of an order, which a divided mind cannot comprehend. Its peace surpasses all understanding.
Only your work to patiently stand in the presence of a negative state can render it powerless and prove - at the same time - it's a pain pointless.
Just as true emptiness holds all things, true silence bears all things. Whatever is brought into this silence, whatever it touches, is gradually silenced . . . not by an act of domination, but through a peaceful integration of a lesser peace into a greater one.