- Spiritual ideas exists to point to the possibility of a permanent connection, a bridge, that can be established between Heaven and Earth.
- The goodness of any creature cannot be separated from what it serves.
- Light becomes matter as it makes its way down through the ray of creation. Dense matter returning to light is what rebirth is.
- Spiritually speaking, you serve the purpose of your life in yielding to what acts upon you, and then giving back what you have received.
- You have in you something that cannot die because it was never born.
- It is not our task to build the bridge between Heaven and Earth. That would be like building a Tower of Babel. The task is to stand where the bridge is already built.
- The more the mind tries to figure out what to do, the more that mind believes that it is on its way to freedom. All of that mind-movement is conflict.
- The opposites are complimentary and work together, but not for the mind that identifies with one side or the other.
- When something challenges a bridge that you have made in your own name, then there is a war to defend the bridge.
- If I am supposedly free to make a choice, but compelled to choose for the fear of loss or of missing out on something, then am I really free?
- Most choices in time are made from a will that feels threatened that something will be taken away.
- The will that promises an end to conflict, by prompting you to do something, is the source of conflict.
- A choice-less life is one in which the Higher Will is allowed to act upon the self-will that is the fearful chooser. That is the re-connection between Heaven and Earth.
- Painful ambition is the futile attempt to make yourself whole through worldly possessions, ideas and images.
- Simple consciousness is aware of its surroundings. Higher consciousness is aware of simple consciousness.
- The real source of conflict is hidden by identification with thoughts trying to win the conflict.
Starting Over / New Beginnings