- Instead of telling you what to do, the present moment is first and foremost asking what it is that you love and what is it that you will serve.
- We are not going to change other people by resisting what they are and insisting that they be something else.
- Unconscious suffering involves blame, shame and judgment. Conscious suffering reveals unconscious suffering and everything that comes with it.
- Relationships are a mirror that reveal aspects of yourself that you would not otherwise know.
- What is the moment teaching you about yourself?
- The part of you that serves a negative reaction can't do anything to change what just happened, and it won't make future moments brighter.
- Do you want integration through revelation, or do you want separation through judgment?
Starting Over / New Beginnings