How to Find Lasting Freedom in Spiritual Stillness
- The idea of real freedom has to be understood as an inside job.
- You can't have an opinion and be able think freely.
- Freedom begins with seeing the captivity of the thinker.
- In unity there's no pursuit of anything that wants to enlarge it.
- How can I stop listening to my thoughts?
- I want to stop destroying my relationships.
- Handling the death of a loved one.
- As my meditations get deeper, I'm experiencing nightmares.
- Why is communion with life easier in nature vs. a busy place?
- Learning to recognize thought patterns.
- The impact of antidepressants on my inner work.
- Understanding wholeness as relates to light.
- The observer is the observed.
- Why is it said that waking up takes a long time?
- My own arrogance makes me blind to others' needs.
- Compromising myself in my relationships.
- What it means to be asleep to oneself.