- When we're in pain, our mind acts as the physician.
- To start freeing ourselves from fear, anxiety, and feelings of inadequacy, we need new knowledge.
- Our reaction to an event is a signal to become aware.
- We cannot know the meaning of an event using thought to interpret it.
- Anything in us that justifies a psychological pain is part of the pattern.
- Don't serve psychological pain, observe it instead.
- Resistance separates, attention unifies.
- We want to assist the awareness, not resist it.
- Illumination is the invitation to be aware of our old nature.
Starting Over / New Beginnings