- Why we run into walls over and over.
- Starting over is not in time.
- We need a change in consciousness.
- Starting over begins with recognizing parts of yourself that demand things go the way you want them to.
- The wall is that level of consciousness that makes demands of life.
- There is a repeating nature that resists the moment.
- A new plan is not starting over.
- Our sense of self is based on illusions.
- We cannot learn from a moment we resist.
- Events are not intended to drive us into thought but to show us the thought nature.
- How to properly use resistance.
- Be part of the Divine flow.
Starting Over / New Beginnings