- The essential laws of peace, power, and perfect living.
- We've lost touch with our "true" nature.
- We know ourselves as a kind of an echo.
- Life is not trying to take something from me when it appears to go south.
- Conditions in life reveal to me a level of consciousness in myself.
- We resist our own imagined states.
- I judge because I feel superior to what I'm judging.
- A difficult moment is an invitation to transcend a limited part of us.
- Resistance keeps in place the nature that fears.
- The precursor to a fearless life is becoming consciously doubtful of your own certainty.
- How can I fear emptiness if there is nothing in emptiness.
- I need to wake up and realize I've been consensual with a level of consciousness that is making me powerless.
- Real forgiveness is recognizing our similarity.
Starting Over / New Beginnings