- Discussion of Guy's book, The Essential Laws of Fearless Living
- We're each created in a unique way to follow our hearts in order to learn from what we're attracted to.
- When we follow our hearts we are introduced to the mystery of ourselves.
- We begin to become fearless when we start discovering how and where fear has been allowed into our minds.
- The first step to a fearless life is to stop lying to yourself that your know what it takes to make you fearless.
- The path to becoming a fearless human being begins with getting tired of being fearful, and then doing the interior work to see what causes us to be afraid.
- The desire to do things well and be successful is right and natural, but the feeling that my existence depends on a particular outcome is not.
- We're here to discover the truth about ourselves.
- The reason why we want to control life is because we fear life is against us.
- Greed is the negative outcome of a fear that cannot be appeased.
- Events occur in life that require your attention and consideration, such as dealing with problems with your family or business, but fear has no place in this process.
- The ultimate definition of a fearless life is understanding that everything that happens to us is for the good of us.
- Exercise: Stop, Drop, and Endure
- Exercise: Ask yourself, is this fearful thought helping me or hurting me?
Starting Over / New Beginnings