- You can't run to something without running from something.
- We're trying to gradually grow into a new kind of awareness of ourselves that is whole.
- It isn't until the mind, heart, and soul become one operating force, one integrated body that we are in real relationship with the world.
- When you rush, you aren't rushing to the experience you've imagined, you're rushing to the sense of self you think it will give you.
- A right and natural love for something turns into a wrong attachment to what you imagine it will bring you.
- Searching for a new me in a time to come is a recipe for never getting there.
- It's impossible to get ahead of yourself in a time to come.
- Awareness brings an end to your unconscious relationship with negative energies.
- There's a part of us that literally lives to escape any kind of psychological pain.
- We're wrecks because we cling to social values that are worthless.
- Real success is found in participating in real life.
Starting Over / New Beginnings