- Our minds have been shaped by unconscious experience (in school, by adults, etc.) to an enormous degree.
- We're so quick to punish ourselves, blame others, get depressed when a moment comes that seems greater than us, and the tendency is to hide from it.
- Life is always inviting you to challenge your understanding of who you think you are and have to have.
- There is a tendency to want to continue as we have so that we don't discover our own possibilities.
- The present moment is the point at which a wish meets potential.
- You can make an old mistake, or you can make an original one.
- You must make up your mind that you are tired of being afraid, and then prove that your fears are useless by walking straight into them.
Starting Over / New Beginnings