- We don't understand the beauty of our own interior life, because we never stay with disturbances.
- We always look for something to blame for why we feel the way we do, and when we find something to blame, a solution comes with it. You can't pick up a solution to an interior pain without embracing the interior blame in the first place.
- If people talked about what was real, only about 3% of the current conversation would take place. There would be no war, no gulf spills, no violence, no children dying from diseases produced by greed and fear, people would be civil with a kindness that has no ambition or motive. Men and women would be quiet in their hearts and would know beauty in a very direct way.
- Everything we go through is intended to produce for us a further development of our understanding.
- Exercise: Stop, Drop, and Endure
Starting Over / New Beginnings